273 Tingal RD - Sold
Step inside a bayside beauty reimagining the traditional bungalow style, while creating a private oasis families will love to call HOME
“No divots to stomp here!” observes Duke Realty director Sam Patterson as he surveys the long, languishing lawn of this this near-newly built home in the beautiful Brisbane bayside suburb of Wynnum.
And he’s right. Upon arrival at this stylish abode, visitors are treated to see not just one but THREE robust and resilient yard spaces guaranteed to impress the kids whatever age they might be!
From cocktails and croquet, to beer and bocce, this home announces itself as the ultimate entertainer’s haven, ensuring its future owners’ penchant for a party will be accommodated, be it dusk or dawn.
Equal parts morning glory and afternoon delight, the home’s clever u-shaped design embraces orientations to the north and east, incorporating wrap-around verandahs and a clever house-length breezeway that maximises cooling bay breezes and salutes the sun. The ducted air conditioning is welcome here, if rarely required.
From family brunches to garden party lunches, entertaining too is a breeze, courtesy of the stylish chef’s kitchen and open plan living and dining spaces awash with an abundance of natural light, not to mention the expansive entertaining deck and north-facing side garden resplendent with velveteen lawn.
As the BBQ sizzles, the kids will be entertained for hours in the cute, cafe-style integrated cubby, while stacking sliders facilitate flow from the home’s three generously-sized and immaculately-styled bedrooms, encouraging continued engagement with the beautiful outdoors.
Come nightfall, it’s not a stretch to imagine simply ringing the bell for cocktail hour with the neighbours or suiting up to host your own evening soirée. At dusk, behold as a carefully curated and electronically controlled light show brings to life the resort-inspired gardens that help make this house as much a sanctuary as a home. There will be no better place to relax than here, in your own private oasis as you sit back and sip those cocktails – knowing the timed sprinkler system will ensure the beautiful manicured gardens will remain ever-green.
Indeed, this beautiful bungalow is a testament to all that is perfect about the relaxed bayside lifestyle and its calm, collected sense of the quaint and the cool.
– 3 bed, 2 bath newly built home; absolute turn-key with nothing to do but sit back, relax and enjoy!
– Private coastal ‘resort’ feel, courtesy of established landscaping complete with scheduled irrigation and automatic lighting.
– Clever u-shaped design that sees the house wrap around three separate and generous lawn areas, with open-plan, single-level living ensuring visibility, connectivity and flow between indoors and outdoors.
– Secure, electric-gated access and lock up garage incorporating workshop, perfect for young families seeking to strike the balance between work and play.
– Beautifully styled bedrooms and interior spaces incorporating subtle pops of colour and true designer flair, with fully integrated wardrobes, cabinetry and storage and a play-inspired cubby or kids retreat, all designed with the growing family in mind.
This is a home designed to encourage the very best of outdoor living, perfectly complementing the bayside lifestyle!
– Enjoy a location where community is key, with the surrounding Wynnum and Manly areas famously playing host to street fairs, Halloween parades, movies in the park, Wynnum Up Late’ shopping nights, fun runs, seafood festivals and a vibrant sailing club community.
– Take a short walk to the Waterloo Bay Hotel and its newly refurbed hub which plays host to families on the weekend, while also finding yourself within walking distance to the new cinemas currently under construction and scheduled for completion in 2020.
– Find yourself at the heart of a vibrant social scene, via a gentle stroll to the bay, foreshore, coffee shops, restaurants and town centre, while being positioned close to bus and train transport and enjoying fast, easy access to the Port Motorway and Gateway.
– Embrace the best of the bayside living and the boating culture as you find yourself located just a stone’s throw to St Helena and surrounding islands.
– Be spoilt for choice in prioritising the children’s education, with three premium child care facilities within 500m and a range of excellent private, Catholic and state schools close by.
Where else would you find such a jewel in the crown?