15A McGill Street, Raceview - Sold
Whether it’s state against state or mate against mate,
get your game on to secure the win on this hotly contested home.
If there’s one thing that those from Queensland understand, it’s that you should never write off an underdog. In fact, it’s something Duke Realty agents Sam Patterson and Jason Chave are quick to point out about this champion Raceview home.
With a strong, tough exterior and plenty of size to boot, both are agents on-side when it comes to agreeing that position and potential are the two main features that make this a winning home.
This is a house with humble origins but plenty of features at play:
• Built in 2012, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is a game-changer as a solidly performing, long-term rental with strong family appeal.
• Built of brick and steel, the exterior is low-maintenance and dependable, while inside the home has been restored to some of its former glory with a fresh coat of paint.
• A pass to the inside finds space with a sizeable master bedroom with private ensuite and generous built-in robe.
• Left and right options exist with three additional bedrooms and a large family bathroom and separate toilet all located off a central hall.
• Gaining good metres at the rear of the home is a modern kitchen with stone benches, electric cooktop, stainless steel wall oven and dishwasher.
• An all-round performer, the kitchen lines up alongside a large, fully-tiled meals area and spacious lounge room, before opening up play to a generous entertaining patio which sidelines the rear yard.
• When it comes to utility options, there’s a single car, lock-up garage including remote-control door and separate rear access for the integrated laundry.
• Hitting it up strongly, the house includes a range of other features including solar, electric hot water and security screens and ceiling fans throughout. Pared-back gardens and a wrap-around yard with gated side-access and water tanks also add extra points to its score.
Not just a winning play on a 480m2 block, this house also kicks goals thanks to its location.
• With perfect placement at the halfway mark of a quiet, yet social street, this home is located in an area with strong family appeal and welcoming and friendly neighbours.
• In a league of its own, the property is close to quality local schools and childcare centres, shops and parks, with the soccer nets, basketball hoop and skate ramps of nearby Pat Hayes Park located at the foot of the street, across Whitehill Road. This range of sporting facilities and recreational options mean your team can now play and train close to home.
• Close to public transport, this quiet pocket also enjoys easy highway access for a direct pass to Brisbane or a clear run to the Gold and Sunshine Coasts.
• Then again, if you don’t need to go wide, play the ball close to home as you countdown just minutes to the University of Southern Queensland’s Ipswich campus and Ipswich CBD.
So, whether you’re from interstate seeking a solid investment or a local looking for a home ground advantage, this home could be your winning play.
If you’ve got plenty of pride and passion and the skills to tackle a rare opportunity to go forward, don’t pass on the chance to make an inspection part of your line up.
Make the right call and hit up Sam or Jason to help secure your trophy home today.