202/180 Dornoch Terrace, Highgate Hill
A five-star lifestyle location with inspiring views across Brisbane, this three-bedroom residence offers rare entry into The Highgate.
The iconic Cottee Parker-designed building is a timeless piece of architecture on more than 1.5 acres of premium land towering over West End and South Brisbane.
Developed following a brief to create a sophisticated home in the sky, this apartment has its own lift which opens to a private lobby space.
Tailored toward a corporate or downsizer opting for luxury and minimal maintenance, sleek and spacious is the interior styling comparable to the world’s most divine hotel suites.
A Neil Perry-designed kitchen combining functionality with elegance takes up centre stage.
It features a marble cantilevered island bench top, wine fridge, double door fridge and freezer and integrated dishwasher.
The true star of the show is the north-facing balcony with arguably the most wonderful view of the CBD skyline.
Entertain using the barbecue grill and enjoy the vista, which will never be built out.
Meeting the developer’s vision to cater to every need, there is marble and quality tapware in the bathrooms, large built-in wardrobes, floor to ceiling semi-frameless sliding glass doors, oak flooring, lacquered timber, ducted zoned air conditioning, and video intercom.
Two individual car parks, cage storage and ample guest parking is also available.
A recreation level features a lap pool, spa and a gym, while landscaped gardens cover 80 per cent of the site.
The Highgate’s location and iconic design has raised the bar of Brisbane’s best apartment offerings.
– Private lift
– Large north-facing balcony with Brisbane’s best views
– Built-in barbecue grill on the balcony
– Neil Perry-designed central kitchen
– Spacious living and dining interior
– Floor to ceiling semi-frameless sliding glass doors
– Oak flooring
– Lacquered timbers
– Mable island bench top
– Integrated wine fridge, double door fridge and freezer, dishwasher
– Zip hot water tap and filter
– Marble bathroom sinks
– Ducted zoned air conditioning
– Video intercom
– Built-in wardrobes
– Two carparks
– Recreation level featuring a pool, spa and gym
– Landscaped gardens covering 80 per cent of site
– 2km to Brisbane’s CBD
– Walking distance to South Bank Parklands, GOMA, the Queensland Museum and QPAC
– Easy access to Brisbane State High School, St Laurence’s College and Somerville House